Special Olympics Utah is pleased to partner with Jordan School District and Herriman High School for the 2013 Summer Games on June 13-15! More than 1,000 athletes and Unified Sports partners will compete during this three day event and will receive support from nearly 500 coaches and more than 2,000 day-of volunteers! Competition will be held in the following sports:
- Athletics (Track & Field)
- Unified Sports® Soccer
- Motor Activities Training Program
Thank you to our 2013 Games Sponsors including:
Click here for Games Information and Schedules - last updated 6/13/13 (4:55 pm)
Please note - a shuttle will run on Saturday, June 15th from the Daybreak Trax Station between 9:00 am - 4:20 pm. This service is FREE for all athletes, coaches, family members, volunteers and spectators!
Register for Summer Games
Athletes and partners must participate in their respective summer area athletics competition in order to qualify for SOUT Summer Games.
Please note - some registration forms have been changed to help make data collection easier for staff members located around the state. We apologize for any inconvenience but hope this will allow a more streamlined registration experience. If you require forms to submit via mail or email, please contact your Regional Program Manager or Field Service Coordinator.
Archived forms - may be used for faxed or mailed registration
- Coaches Roster
- Athlete/Partner Registration Form - archived form
- Relay Registration Form - archived form
- Soccer Team Assessment Tool/Registration - current assessment and archived registration form
- Softball/T-ball Assessment Tool/Registration - current assessment and archived registration form
- Athletics Order of Events
- MATP Goal Sheet